Wednesday, August 4, 2010

God is in Control!

Don't you love that God is in control. It is hard sometimes to feel that way when life seems to throw you one curve ball after another. That's when being in the Word is so much more important during the calm tims so that when you get to the hard times you have some foundation of truth and you know that God is taking care of the situation.
In the last 2 years, there have been so many times when I questioned God about what I was going through. I didn't understand why I had to go through what I did. Now I am glad I went through it because on the other side I could see where God was teaching me or where he was trying to get me to go. Sometimes it was easier to get me there than at others, but that was always my fault. If I had listened to God and done as he asked, I wouldn't have had to go the hard way there, but even when I am in disobedience he is there loving me and showing me how to get back to the right road. I am so thankful for that! My heart truly breaks for those that don't know Christ and are truly feeling alone in the hard times of life.

No comments: